Lovefood.com's Competition Terms & Conditions
by Lovefood Team | 01 November 2019 | 46 commentsTweet
Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who are registered users of lovefood.com.
Here are our standard T&Cs for competitions run on lovefood.com
1. All entries must be submitted below by the closing date stated on the competition page. Entries after the closing date will not be considered.
2. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
3. The winner will be selected by the Editor.
4. The Editor’s decision is final.
5. Alternative prizes are not available and prizes are not transferable.
6. lovefood.com reserves the right to publish the user name of competition winners.
7. By entering any lovefood competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in promotional material.
8. The promoter (lovefood.com) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the prize draw or cancel at any time in the light of fraudulent activity.
9. In competitions where the prize is bulky food items the competition is only open to residents of mainland UK as delivery of the competition prize will only be to an address in mainland UK and will not include the highlands and islands.