Tiger prawns, chorizo and cheddar recipe
by Tom Kitchin | 1 comment | Print recipeTweet
A party nibble made from cheddar cheese, Tiger prawns, chorizo, olives and basil leaves.
You'll need some cocktail sticks for this recipe.
At a glance
- Cuisine English
- Recipe Type Snack
- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation time 5 mins
- Cooking time 5 mins
- Serves 4 people
- 16 Tiger prawns
- 100 g (3.5oz) chorizo - cut into strips
- 100 g (3.5oz) cheddar - cubed
- 20 g (0.7oz) olives
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add a little oil and when smoking hot add prawns, and salt and pepper to season.
- Sautée quickly for 1-2 minutes and place on a tray to cool.
- Build like a kebab on a cocktail stick with the chorizo, cheese, olives, prawns and basil to serve.
Recipe provided by Orkney Cheddar
You might also like