Banana and orange puddings recipe
by Annabel Karmel | 0 comments | Print recipeTweet
Ginger biscuits give this fruity dessert a delicious flavour. The perfect pudding for kids, made by kids.
At a glance
- Cuisine English
- Recipe Type Dessert
- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation time 5 mins
- Cooking time 5 mins
- Serves 2 people
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 0.5 orange, juice only
- 1.5 tbsp light brown sugar
- 150 g (5.3oz) Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 30 g (1.1oz) ginger biscuits, crushed finely
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan.
- Add the bananas and sugar and toss over the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the orange juice and zest and fry for one minute.
- Spoon into 2 ramekins or glasses. Leave to cool.
- Mix the yoghurt with the honey and spoon on top of the bananas. Sprinkle with crushed Ginger biscuits.
Recipe provided by Aldi, where all the ingredients can be purchased.
You might also like