Olives marinated in sweet pimentón and fennel seeds recipe
by Omar Allibhoy | 0 comments | Print recipeTweet
The perfect way to serve olives at a dinner party - mixed with crushed cumin seeds, pimentón and thinly sliced red onion.
At a glance
- Cuisine Spanish
- Recipe Type Side
- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation time 5 mins
- Cooking time 0 mins
- Serves 4 people
- 1 jar or tin of black Spanish olives
- 100 ml (3.5fl oz) mild olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sweet pimentón
- 0.33 red onion
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- Drain the olives from the brine and place them in a bowl. Peel and thinly slice the red onion and place it in the bowl.
- Crush the cumin seeds with the side of the knife and add into the bowl with the pimentón and olive oil.
- Stir together and leave to stand for 20 minutes then enjoy the freshly marinated olives.
- Any leftovers can be kept in the fridge in a tightly sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe provided by Olives from Spain.
You might also like