Rachel Allen's chocolate marshmallow biscuit cake recipe
by Rachel Allen | 0 comments | Print recipeTweet
Sign in to save recipe
Rachel Allen's biscuity bars are chock-a-block with mini marshmallows, ginger nut chunks, honeycomb and chocolate.
At a glance
- Cuisine English
- Recipe Type Cake
- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation time 10 mins
- Cooking time 10 mins
- Serves 16 people
- 450 g (15.9oz) milk chocolate
- 150 g (5.3oz) ginger nut biscuits, broken into 1cm chunks
- 100 g (3.5oz) mini marshmallows
- 2 x 40g chocolate-covered honeycomb bars, cut into 1cm chunks
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking parchment.
- Place the milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of hot water. Bring the water to boil, then take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to melt slowly. Once the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the saucepan and allow the chocolate to cool to just above room temperature. (If it's too hot, the marshmallows will melt.)
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and press into the prepared tin. Place in the fridge to chill for 1-2 hours or until set, then cut into fingers or squares to serve.
Recipe provided by Cadbury's.
You might also like