Goats cheese dip in tulip petals recipe
by Urvashi Roe | 1 comment | Print recipeTweet
For an unusual canapé try this quick and easy dip served on fresh tulip petals.
At a glance
- Cuisine English
- Recipe Type Starter
- Difficulty Easy
- Preparation time 30 mins
- Cooking time 0 mins
- Serves 6 people
- 100 g (3.5oz) goats cheese
- 2 tbsp curd cheese
- 2 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to season
- 3 brightly coloured tulips
- Remove the tulip petals and trim the bottom of each one with a pair of scissors or a sharp knife.
- Place the petals into a bowl of clean, cold water and set aside.
- Mash the goats' cheese in a bowl and then beat in the curd cheese and plain yoghurt.
- Finely chop the fresh dill and stir it into the goats' cheese mixture and then season to your taste.
- Take each petal and carefully wipe the front and back with a kitchen towel.
- Arrange the petals on your serving platter and then place a teaspoonful of the goat's cheese dip on top.
More Urvashi Roe recipes
You might also like