Tiger prawns, chorizo and cheddar recipe
A party nibble made from cheddar cheese, Tiger prawns, chorizo, olives and basil leaves.
You'll need some cocktail sticks for this recipe.
- 16 Tiger prawns
- 100g (3.5 oz) chorizo - cut into strips
- 100g (3.5 oz) cheddar - cubed
- 20g (0.7 oz) olives
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- Cuisine: English
- Recipe Type: Snack
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 4
- Heat a non-stick frying pan. Add a little oil and when smoking hot add prawns, and salt and pepper to season.
- Sautée quickly for 1-2 minutes and place on a tray to cool.
- Build like a kebab on a cocktail stick with the chorizo, cheese, olives, prawns and basil to serve.
Recipe provided by Orkney Cheddar
You might also like
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature