Cookbook giveaway terms & conditions
Terms & conditions of entry to loveFOOD cookbook giveaways.
- The promoter is: Love Incorporated whose registered office is at 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE, UK
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Love Incorporated and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59 pm BST on 4 June, 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is one of two copies of Yiayia: Time-perfected Recipes from Greece’s Grandmothers by Anastasia Miari.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter by 4 June, 2023. Each winner will receive one copy of Yiayia: Time-perfected Recipes from Greece’s Grandmothers by Anastasia Miari..
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will only be disclosed with a third party to ensure the delivery of the prize. By sharing their address, each winner agrees to these terms.
- Each winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature