Win a MasterChef apron - signed by John Torode!
Enter our exclusive competition to win a MasterChef apron signed by John Torode!
If you’re a MasterChef fan and fancy yourself in the kitchen, then make it official and dress to impress with your own version of the iconic show’s apron the next time your cooking skills are called upon.
Unlike the 20 contestants selected from around 20,000 wanna-be cooks who reportedly applied for the show, you won’t have to take part in a gruelling 11 week cooking challenge to wear a MasterChef apron. Instead simply enter this exclusive lovefood.com competition and you’ll be in for a chance to win a MasterChef apron – signed by John Torode!
The MasterChef apron
The officially licensed apron features the instantly identifiable red MasterChef logo embroidered onto a large square pocket along with the BBC show’s catchphrase “Cooking doesn’t get better than this” printed in red on the bib.
The aprons are made from wrinkle resistant, wash and wear premier poly-cotton and are available in one (adult) size, priced at just £15.95 if you want to buy one.
For further information and to buy the MasterChef apron and mugs check out www.officialproducts.tv.
Enter the competition
To be in with a chance to win one of these fantastic aprons, simply tell us which lovefood.com recipe you’re planning to make this week and why.
Please post your answer in the comments box below – and remember, only entries that mention a lovefood.com recipe will be valid!
Terms & Conditions
This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over who are registered users of lovefood.com. To register, visit https://www.lovefood.com/login/register
1. All entries must be submitted below by Monday, 28th March 2011 to be valid entries into the draw.
2. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
3. The draw will be made by Monday, 4th April 2011.
4. There are two prizes of aprons signed by John Torode to be won.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email.
6. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
7. lovefood.com reserves the right to publish the user name of competition winners.
8. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by other requirements set out in promotional material.
9. The promoter (lovefood.com) reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the prize draw or cancel at any time in the light of fraudulent activity.
10. This competition is only open to residents of mainland UK as delivery of the competition prize will only be to an address in mainland UK and will not include the highlands and islands.
Also worth your attention:
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature