We’re offering one loveFOOD reader the chance to win an overnight stay for two at 5-star hotel Boringdon Hall in Devon, worth £250.
This month, we're delighted to be partnering with 5-star manor house hotel Boringdon Hall in Devon to give away a luxurious overnight stay for two – including breakfast and afternoon tea – worth £250.
Boringdon, located on the outskirts of Dartmoor, is home to an award-winning spa and 4-Rosette restaurant, Àclèaf, making it the perfect destination for an unforgettable stay in the Devonshire countryside.
Boringdon Hall (Image: Boringdon Hall)
One lucky winner and a guest will be treated to an overnight stay in one of the hotel's fabulous Stable rooms, with a complimentary breakfast at the Mayflower Brasserie. To complete the foodie experience, they will be served a sumptuous afternoon tea in the Great Hall, consisting of homemade scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, finger sandwiches and savoury pastries, with an array of sweet treats – like decadent blueberry and elderflower tart – also on offer.
The prize also includes free access to Borindgon's award-winning Gaia Spa facilities, and 10% off spa treatments (pre-booking is essential).
How to enter
Fill in the form below with your details before 23.59 BST on 14 February 2023. If you can’t see the form click here to open it.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 14 February 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 15 February 2023. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is a midweek overnight stay for two at 5* Boringdon Hall in Devon, with breakfast in the Mayflower Brasserie, afternoon Tea served in the Great Hall, complimentary access to the hotel's award-winning Gaia Spa facilities and 10% off spa treatments (pre-booking essential). The overnight stay must take take place midweek (Monday-Thursday) any time from February-November 2023. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 15 February 2023. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and Kocktail a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, whose Registered Office is at First Floor, Ridgeland House, 15 Carfax, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1DY.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Lead image: Boringdon Hall
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature