We’ve teamed up with the premium cocktail delivery kit specialist to offer one loveFOOD reader a £256 cocktail kit bundle, which includes Kocktail’s new Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini.
This competition has now closed.
Autumn is well and truly here, and we’ve teamed up with premium cocktail delivery kit specialist Kocktail to offer one loveFOOD reader a cocktail prize bundle worth £256, which includes their all-new Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini.
Designed by award-winning bartender and chief Kocktail curator Neil Donachie, the Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini is a tasty autumnal twist on the brand’s award-winning Espresso Martini, made with flavoursome pumpkin spiced syrup.
Launched during pumpkin spice season exclusively at department store John Lewis & Partners, as part of a wider collection launch, the new cocktail is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Kocktail was co-founded by two best friends in the summer of 2020 to create world-class bottled cocktails that people can enjoy anywhere.
To celebrate pumpkin spice season, Kocktail is giving one lucky loveFOOD reader the chance to win an amazing cocktail kit bundle worth £256. A full description of the prize bundle is below.
Kocktail’s Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini
The prize includes two bottles of Kocktail’s brand-new cocktail, Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini (worth £25 each). The team has given its award-winning Espresso Martini an autumnal twist, which is delicious, and it’s only available exclusively at department store John Lewis.
“A perfect serve to elevate an evening at home, the Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini is pure autumn magic,” said Andrew Hutchinson, co-founder of Kocktail.
“Made using the same recipe as our original Espresso Martini, but with the addition of pumpkin spiced syrup, the slightly warm spiciness lifts the coffee notes for a perfectly balanced twist on the modern classic.”
Espresso Martini bottle, two Kocktail gift sets and a Kocktail Subscription
The winner will also receive one bottle of Kocktail’s Espresso Martini (£25), made with premium spirits, just add ice and shake; one Classic Cocktail Collection Gift Set (£22); one Old Fashioned Collection Gift Set (£22); and a three-month Kocktail Subscription (£87), where you get four fresh, bar-quality cocktails delivered to your door each month.
£50 John Lewis gift card
The winner will also receive a £50 John Lewis gift card, which they can either spend online or in-store. John Lewis alcohol buyer Daisy Sherwood said: “John Lewis is really excited to launch Kocktail. With each recipe, created by expert mixologist Neil Donachie, the flavours are delicious. They are a great addition to our alcohol department, both in stores nationwide and online.”
How to enter
Fill in the form below with your details before 23.59 BST on 31 October 2022. If you can’t see the form click here to open it.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Be drink aware.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 31 October 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Only one entry per person.
- To enter fill out the form on this page.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 1 November 2022. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize is a cocktail kit bundle worth £256, which includes two bottles of Pumpkin Spiced Espresso Martini (£25 each), one bottle of Espresso Martini (£25), one Classic Cocktail Collection Gift Set (£22), one Old Fashioned Collection Gift Set (£22), a three-month Kocktail Subscription (£87) and a £50 John Lewis gift card. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 14 November 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and Kocktail a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The winner must also comply with any further T&Cs required by Kocktail which have to be agreed to at the point of acceptance of the prize.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature