We’re very excited to team up with L.A Brewery, Suffolk-based kombucha specialists, to offer one loveFOOD reader a year’s kombucha subscription worth up to £599*.
Looking for a soft drink with a difference? Whether you’re after something for a sparkling celebration, a little chilled and hoppy number for the end of a hot day or a complex, refreshing long drink, L.A Brewery has the bottle for that.
Founded in 2017, L.A Brewery was born out of founder Louise Avery’s love of foraging for natural ingredients and creating beautifully balanced, non-alcoholic drinks. Louise began experimenting from her kitchen at home, infusing her gently fermented kombucha with innovative blends of foraged wild plants, botanicals and seasonal extracts. The result was naturally sparkling drinks with a unique, more refined taste and a complexity that stands up to the moments when you might otherwise be drinking alcohol.
This month we’ve partnered with renowned kombucha company L.A Brewery to offer loveFOOD readers the chance to win a whole year’s worth of delicious kombucha.
Courtesy of L.A Brewery
You could win a year’s kombucha subscription. The winner can choose between a monthly delivery of the Mixed Kombucha Case (18x300ml) or a monthly delivery of the Mixed Citrus Hops and Tropical Ginger Case (12x330ml).
A kombucha for every occasion
After experimenting for a while, Louise set up a sustainable microbrewery in Suffolk, where her drinks are brewed in small batches using high-altitude chemical-free green and black teas. The teas are naturally fermented with a small amount of organic sugar to produce a refreshing, sparkling collection of drinks packed with live gut-friendly cultures to improve digestion and strengthen the immune system. L.A Brewery drinks are made with all-natural ingredients from local and ethical suppliers and producers, are non-alcoholic, gluten-free and suitable for vegans, and are delivered in 100% recyclable packaging.
Mixed kombucha case
Courtesy of L.A Brewery
Opt for the mixed kombucha case and you’ll be getting: Ginger, a refreshing and vibrant drink with a citrus lemon kick for an added boost; Strawberry & Black Pepper, a mix of delicious strawberries and delicately-spiced peppercorns resulting in a sweet and fruity taste with a subtle, warm finish; and Lemongrass, perfect for first-time kombucha drinkers, it’s light and refreshing with a delicately fragrant aroma thanks to the lemongrass.
Mixed Citrus Hops and Tropical Ginger case
Courtesy of L.A Brewery
Or choose the Mixed Citrus Hops and Tropical Ginger case. The Tropical Ginger is an L.A Brewery take on ginger ale, with a tropical twist. The kombucha is infused with ginger, hops and yuzu to create a rich base with notes of tropical fruits and a fragrant citrus zing. It’s a more exciting non-alcoholic alternative to provide a mid-afternoon lift, a more healthful evening drink or something to pair with lunch or supper.
Citrus Hops is inspired by a New England IPA beer. Citrus, floral and tropical hops are combined with the tart acidity of LA kombucha to create notes of lime, tropical fruits and flowers. The IPA-inspired drink hits that moment at the end of a long day or when your friends are over but you’re having a night off alcohol. It pairs well with food, in particular, more rich or spicy dishes that it will cut through.
*The winner can choose between a monthly delivery of the Mixed Kombucha Case (18x 300ml) priced at £45, or a monthly delivery of the Mixed Citrus Hops and Tropical Ginger Case (12x 330ml) priced at £30. This includes the delivery price, which would usually be £4.99.
How to enter
Fill in the form below with your details before 23.59 BST on 18 July 2022. If you can’t see the form click here to open it.
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 18 July 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 21 July 2022. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize is a year’s L.A Brewery kombucha subscription with a choice between 12 monthly deliveries of the Mixed Kombucha Case (18x 300ml) OR 12 monthly deliveries of the Mixed Citrus Hops and Tropical Ginger Case (12x 330ml). The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 21 July 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and KitchenAid a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. The winner must also comply with any further T&Cs required by L.A Brewery which have to be agreed to at the point of acceptance of the prize.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature