We’re delighted to team up with KitchenAid, the legendary kitchenware company, to offer one lucky loveFOOD reader an Artisan K400 Blender in beautiful Beetroot, the new Colour of the Year.
Whether you’re whizzing up a soup, pesto for pasta or making a breakfast smoothie, a good-quality blender is a key piece of kit for any good cook. Especially one that can handle even the toughest of ingredients.
This month we’ve partnered with legendary kitchenware company KitchenAid to offer loveFOOD readers the chance to win a fabulous, top-of-the-range blender.
Courtesy of KitchenAid
You could win a KitchenAid Artisan K400 Blender worth £299, in the brand’s Colour of the Year – Beetroot.
Courtesy of KitchenAid
Style and quality
The Artisan K400 Blender, with its shiny deep purple exterior, not only looks great but is hard-working too. It makes easy work of ingredients like apples, carrots and almonds, blending produce for perfect smoothies, soups, sauces and more.
The clever piece of kit creates the ideal blending vortex thanks to its sturdy die-cast metal base, 1.5 peak HP motor and unique asymmetric stainless-steel blades which are precisely angled to work with the 1.4l ribbed glass jar.
Courtesy of KitchenAid
It’s also incredibly easy to use, with simple controls and three pre-set programmes for crushed ice, icy drinks and smoothies. Whether you want to leave sauces or dips silky smooth or chunky, the Artisan K400 Blender is able to tackle anything.
How to enter
Fill in the form below with your details before 23.59 BST on 29 May 2022.
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 29 May 2022. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter fill out the form on this page.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place by 3 June 2022. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
7. The prize is a KitchenAid Artisan K400 Blender in Beetroot worth £299. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Other than as specified, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as a result of accepting this prize.
8. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via email by 3 June 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter and must respond to the notification email with their postal address, email and telephone phone number. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry form. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. By entering this prize draw each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third-party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter and KitchenAid a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence use, broadcast, publish and otherwise use the entrant’s name and statements regarding this prize draw for advertising, promotional and/or any other purpose in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
13. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
14. The winner must also comply with any further T&Cs required by KitchenAid which have to be agreed to at the point of acceptance of the prize.
15. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Love Incorporated, 36 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y 8AE.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Be the first to comment
Do you want to comment on this article? You need to be signed in for this feature